Friday, November 26, 2010

Awesome Art Supply Sale Black Friday 2010

ALL THIS FOR $199.15!!!

I was a bit reluctant to wake up at 5:30 AM this morning after a wonderful, but jam-packed Thanksgiving yesterday, but had a list, had made the calculations, and had a master plan.  So I jumped into my casuals and drove over to Jerry's Artarama.  I didn't know how full it would be.  As a result, my plan was to get there one hour before opening, at 6:00 AM.  I was soooo excited about getting the canvases and brushes I needed at 40 % off  and I didn't want to miss out on any thing on my list! 


Hubby and I decided on a budget of $200.00 and.... off I went.

Needless to say, I was a smiling fool, when the store was comfortably (Saturday afternoon traffic) full.  So I gathered my stash and went to the register with the help of a wonderfully sweet sales attendant.  My enthusiasm oozed out of my pores!!! I got everything I needed:  1.5" (exhibition-ready) deep canvases:
2 (36"X48"), 2 (36"X36"), 2 (24"X30"), 2 (6"X6"), an 8"x8", and the cutest 2"x2", 2"X3", and 2"X4" miniature canvases I have ever seen!  This is what I needed for future projects.... my gift to my self- well and our home was a 48"x48" beauty which I had been desiring for some time now!!!  

So I go to the cashier, smiling like a bandit making out with my stash (conviction and sin free)  I LOVE A GREAT BARGAIN! I didn't know if I had gotten overly zealous at the brush station, so I asked for periodic sub-totals, in order to not exceed my budget. After he completed my tally (my very helpful attendant), smiled and said. $199.15!!!   WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!  Oh, I am still soooooooooooooo excited!  It's not too late!  They have sales through closing today!!!!!  Check out my advertising post for their sale Artist's Black Friday.

Happy Shopping!
Be blessed!  Be inspired!


No comments: