Monday, October 18, 2010

Stay Tuned, Stay Posted....

There are so many wonderful things that I am excited to post on this blog, including enriching finds (artists, articles, books, art opportunities), photos of the process of my art, photos of events, details regarding my journey as an emerging Christian artist, and so much more... I've got alot I want to share!  I wanted to say that it seems to be going slowly now because I am preparing for my first exhibit at my church's women's conference.  I am excited and elated!  There is much to do, however.  The intricacies of preparation have consumed my time.  So, in short, please know that once my time opens up, I will be adding these great things that I am so excited to share with all of you!  Thank you for your patience!

Be blessed!  Be inspired!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard you did great at Edifica! Love you and your work, the paintings are amazing! God bless you in every way!!
-Suky