Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Live Worship Painting...

This is my favorite day to paint live at church.  It was the first day I painted live several years ago. I felt God's backing as I heartfully and spiritually thanked Him for EVERYTHING with a paintbrush!!!  I love the notion of Thanksgiving and it is my favorite holiday!  The amazing food also adds to the charm, of course! 

So....  I am so extremely pleased to paint live this Thanksgiving Thursday 11/25/2010 @ 10 AM.  in Iglesia Doral Jesus Worship Center, located at 9000 NW 15 St. Miami, FL. 33172  Moreso than simply excited and elated, I feel blessed and honored to worship alongside Ingrid Rosario, who will be a special guest for the service.  If you don't know who this amazingly talented and annointed woman of God is, please check out a little about her @ www.ingridrosario.com  Better yet, go to the live worship!!!!

Be blessed!  Be inspired!

No comments: